The Significance of Quality Care
With expert memory support professionals and care tailored to each resident — living in Memory Lane at Elan Gardens can greatly increase quality of life and delay impairment. Part of our philosophy of “person-centered care” means encouraging personally relevant pastimes and activities, which can maintain and increase levels of functioning. You can feel confident that your family members are receiving the assistance and support they need from our caring staff.
The beauty of thoughtfully designed residences.
Our supportive Memory Care environment was designed with special attention to details, aiming to encourage individuals to live with dignity and respect. All residents of Elan Gardens enjoy the privacy of their own apartment, each with a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and tea kitchen.
All of the following services and amenities are included in a monthly fee:
- Meaningful activities designed to focus on individual strengths and activities
- Clinical oversight and coordinated care
- Supervision provided 24/7 by caring and compassionate staff
- Enclosed outdoor garden area for walking and recreation
- Equipped with “Wanderguard” system at exit doors and stairwells to ensure safety
- Three delicious meals per day plus snacks
- Designated activity and lounge areas for memory support residents
- All medications administered by licensed nurses
- Private apartment suites
- Weekly housekeeping with daily bed making and touch ups
- Linen and personal laundry
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- All utilities including cable TV and unlimited long distance phone service
- Secured building including fire and smoke detectors, sprinklers, and alarmed doors
If you are interested in Memory Care for your family member, please give us a call at (570) 585-4400.